We are proud to announce that Young Inventors Challenge (YIC) is celebrating its 10th Year Anniversary this year. In conjunction with this milestone, we are inviting all the past participants of YIC to join the YIC Alumni and participate in the YIC Business Plan Pitching Competition.
This competition aims to expose YIC’s past participants to commercialization and entrepreneurship. Here is a chance for you, the YIC Alumni, to commercialize your invention/innovation.
- Past Participants of Young Inventors Challenge (2013-2021)
- Can participate as an Individual or in Teams of 3-5 members
- Can be the same team that participated in YIC or restructured team with members of YIC Alumni
Participation Process and Deadlines
- Join Online Briefing and Business Plan Guidance Session at
- Date: 18 February 2022
- Time: 5pm
- YouTube Link: https://rb.gy/s8odbq
- Register your interest to participate
- Deadline: 28 February 2022
- Registration Link https://forms.gle/MjVYBswZ2HDajKMr8
- YIC-E Question and Answer Session
- Date: 18 March 2022
- Time: 6pm
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCb8fadMas
- Submit Business Plan for Marking and Shortlisting
- Deadline: 31 March 2022 extended to 15 April 2022
- Submission: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted teams will be notified and invited for the Online Business Plan Pitching
- Winner’s Announcement.
For more details, kindly contact ASTI via email at email@example.com or 014 – 712 4217 (WhatsApp only)
6,520 total views, 4 views today