THE LAUNCH EVENT
Join Us Online
Day & Date: Thursday, 29 September 2022
Zoom Link: https://bit.ly/nisaiASTI
Live from: Hilton Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Graced By: His Excellency Charles Hay MVO, British High Commissioner.
UK CAMBRIDGE CURRICULUM AT LOCAL PRICINGS
It have always been our vision to provide equal opportunities for young people to pursue their dreams using their own skills and diligence. In line with this vision, we are helping this initiative that provides online classes and international qualifications for young people at a fraction of the cost.
ASTI Alumni will also be entitled to an additional special discount.
Here are the Unique Selling Proposition of NISAI’s Services:
- Cost Effective – International curriculum and certifications at local tuition pricings
- Averaging RM43 a week per subject ( 4 classes a week at 30 mins per class )
- Only 30 mins per class per subject will keep students focus and engage in the lessons
- Learn and upskill with British Cambridge curriculum from the comfort of your own home
- Live online classes with UK qualified teachers (recordings available for revision or should one be absent from class )
- International classrooms for international cultural exchange – learn and mingle with students from across Southeast Asia
- Personalized learning – maximum 15 students a class only to ensure all students get adequate attention and engagement. Each class will be allocated with one teacher and one form tutor. Form tutor will monitor the progress of the students especially on online learning to ensure they are following the lesson.
- Student Progress Update Portal ( for parent ) to monitor child’s learning progress
- In-house Student Learning Portal – all learning materials, assignments, timetables, email etc accessible online
- International accreditations and certifications to ensure quality education and recognized for international universities admissions
- Extracurricular clubs ( debate, coding, etc ) to cultivate interests and improve skillsets
- Teachers are train to teach using the international 5C methodology to engage the students to acquired knowledge and skills rather than learning just to pass exams.
For more details, kindly contact NISAI directly:
Email Address: email@example.com
1,508 total views, 6 views today