- To stimulate the discovery, application, and dissemination of knowledge
- To create an atmosphere in which various segments of the science community freely exchange knowledge and expertise for the betterment of the community.
- To provide encouragement and support to the younger generation in particular students through a variety of activities that are able to develop and help creativity, invention and innovative results in science, technology and innovation.
- To recognize outstanding personal achievement in science, technology and innovation within the community.
- To sponsor programs for challenging and developing youth for leadership responsibilities.
- To undertake projects that contribute towards the development of science, technology and innovation.
- To provide training and solutions to organizations and institutions in the area of science, technology and innovation.